Letter Printing & Mailing Service Provider
Letter Mailing Services Company
Generate Quality Leads, Make The Phone Ring, & Sell More Using Direct Mail Letters!
Direct Mail Letters are a powerful and effective option when doing direct mail. Letter mailers allow for more room and space to sell than a postcard and offer a more professional tone to the message. Letter Mailing Services provide you a cost effective format for communicating lots of information to your prospects. The interaction between the prospect and your letter mailing works to build trust, build credibility, educate the prospect on the problem, your solution, present your offer, and then move the sale process along to the next step. All of that in short letter. Pretty powerful stuff!
10 Tips To Get The Most From Your Letter Print And Mailing Services
- Use solid headlines
- Get to the point.
- Use conversation language
- Sell benefits, not features
- Include a call to action!
- Include testimonials
- Personalize it
- Use color
- Target your list
- Repetition, Repetition, Repetition…No one-off mailings.
P.S. Don't forget the P.S. it's the most read part of every letter!
Who Should Use Bulk Letter Mailing Services?
Why Use Direct Mail Letters Vs Mailing Postcards?
Direct Mail Letters Offer More Personalization:
- Letter mailings allow for a more personalized message to be conveyed to the recipient. The format allows for longer content, addressing specific customer concerns, and including more personal details.
Direct Mailing Letters Brings More Credibility:
- Letters are often seen as more credible and professional than postcards, as they require more effort and resources to create and send.
Direct Mail Letters Can Offer Higher Response Rates:
- According to a study by the Data & Marketing Association, letter mailings have a higher response rate of 4.4% compared to direct mail postcards' response rate of 2.4%.
Letter Direct Mailings Increase Engagement:
- Direct Mail Letters provide a more engaging experience for the recipient, as they typically involve opening an envelope, unfolding the letter, and reading its contents, creating a more tactile and immersive experience.
Direct Mailing Letters Gives You Better Branding Opportunities:
- Letters offer more opportunities for branding, including the envelope, stationery, and other included materials. This allows for a more cohesive and consistent branding experience for the recipient.
What Options Will I Have With My Letter Mailing Services Campaign?
When you work with Mail King USA you have many options for customizing your direct mail letters. Some of the options include:
- Number of pages
- Full color or black and white
- Double sided or single sided printing
- Print on outside of mailing envelope (color or B/W)
- Variable data printing (Mail Merge)
- Window or no window envelopes
- Snap pack or pressure seal mailers
- Printed indicia or actual stamps
- Handwriting fonts on the letter and or the envelope
- Return envelopes
- Extra inserts
- ...and much more. Call to discuss your specific needs.
What Do Letter Mailing Services Include?
There are a variety of steps involved with your letter mail service. At Mail King USA we can handle all of, or parts of, your letter mail service. Letter mailing services may include these items.
- Letter printing services
- Letter mailing formatting
- Letter mailing list clean up services
- Letter folding & inserting services
- Multipage letter collating
- Envelope sealing services
- Pressure sealing if doing snap pack mailers
- Envelope addressing services
- Envelope stamp, indicia, postage application services.
- Inserting extra items into an envelope
- Postal tracking of your letter mailing campaign
Start Your Letter Mailing Services Today
Greatly increase your direct mail letters response rate with these tips I mentioned and to make follow-up calls to the contacts you sent your letters to, especially if you are letter marketing to businesses. Properly used, direct mail letter marketing can be one of the most effective and cost-efficient marketing strategies you'll ever find for your business. So what are you waiting for? Give us a call!